Saturday, July 12, 2008

All Grown Up

......LiFe.....
FrOm ThEn AnD NoW



Leo and I were looking at some old pictures of us in high school.. And it was funny to see us then and now.. We are still amazed at how it all turned out.... From high school sweethearts to, ummm I guess you would say, happily ever after.
This is us when we were younger Jamie Boyter and Leo Sagebin


Me and Leo at my cabin for the first time, hahah we got a little bored....

Leo came with me and my family to Disneyland for his first time... He loved it so much he made sure to make it one of the stops on our honeymoon..

I took Leo to the M.T.C.
This looks like fun but you should have seen Leo naked on our honeymoon.. huba huba.. hahah... (Leo wrote that not me)...

4 comments:

the johansen's said...

Hey Jamie, I'm so glad you found our blog. Yours is so cute!

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Hey Jamie! Wow I haven't seen you since good old girls camp back in the day! haha but your blog is so cute!!! I'm glad to see that you are happy and doing well!!!

Danielle Sue said...

Ha, of coarse Leo would make a title like he did on the last picture... Oh Jamie what did you marry?!

Chad Remington Davenport said...

SO cute