Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blah Blah Blah


Yesterday Leo and I went to a diary farm. It was smelly, but really fun. My friend Andrea grew up on this cute little farm in the country here in Washington. It was fun to see how much work goes into a gallon of milk! Anyway after we looked at the farm we went jet skiing on the Columbia River. It was such a blast! It was a lot different than jet skiing on a lake, because you could drive down the river for hours and explore. I also got to play with Caiden, and Addy(Chris and Andrea's really really cute kids!). Today is that last day of summer! If we wanted we could leave! BUT.... Leo really loves his job and wants to stay for another month! He is nuts, he really wants to make his goal of 260 sales. I am fine with it, I love Washington! And some good news to my fellow friends that just moved to the islands... Leo won the trip to Hawaii today! I am so excited! I think we are coming some time in October!

My poor Husband worked so hard this summer, knocking door to door everyday. He would come home so tired and he would still always have energy to do what ever I wanted to do every night! Trust me after walking all day I know the last thing he wanted to do was play tennis, go on walks and go shopping. Everyday he would still give me all his extra time and energy! All his hard work has payed off we are looking back at the summer and enjoyed every minute of it! It was such a blessing! And I am thankful we decided to do summer sales!

3 comments:

Becca Gorden said...

What a cute picture, and how much fun! So you got a little scootney in before leaving Washington :D oh, and also, I LOVE your big picture at the top of your blog. Super super SUPER cute! So this next week, I'm going to be really bored and just kinda waiting for the wedding to come...I should just come over to your apartments, work out and hang out! I'm bored being here at the house!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! Good Job Leonard! I am glad your guys' summer has gone so well! Jamie... You are such a good sport to stay out longer. It sounds like you are having fun though! You'll have to let us know when you guys get back! :)

The Jeffery Family said...

hi love of my life: I am so glad to hear that you are loving Washington..prob. alot better then V town. I wish Leo liked Cedar more so I could get some married friends down here! I miss you lots!