Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Picture Crazy

Well today I decided to take some pics of Mikah, cause I had borrowed Abby's camera. Our hotel room was the perfect little studio!!! NOT... But they are cute! Take a look, they are for my father's day gift that I am making. I will post a picture of what I made after Father's Day.( I don't want Leo to find out)





Yeah I didn't notice he had spit up, and I was trying to take a picture of us.
This is what happens when you try to sit a 2 month old up on his own... face plant into a pillow..sorry       
buddy.

3 comments:

Bryner Family said...

I love this little boy. I can't wait to see how it all turns out :)

Whitney said...

So cute, I love his chubby cheeks. ANd you look so good too Jamie!!

Sarah said...

Jamie... He is HUGE!!! everytime you post a picture of him he looks different. I still can't wait to meet him. And I am so excited for both of us to live in Utah again - we can have baby and dog play dates all the time. Miss you!