Friday, July 9, 2010

3 months old and The 4th













Mikah is 3 months old already!! I can't belive it! He is so big he is wearing 3-6 months clothing.. and some are tight! He is a big ball of milk. He continues to love food. My new favorite snack is graham crakers and Mikah really likes them too. I am a naughty mom and let him suck on them! He likes to make spit bubbbles and love to laugh and play all day long. He is definatly a mommy's boy! I am amazed at how fast he is growing and learning. Leo and I love him so so much we are so blessed to have him. Here are so pics of our "big" little man.



4 comments:

AMY & BRANDON said...

He is so so cute!! I can't believe he has blue eyes! I love them! Kalea is 6 months and is barely fitting into 3-6 month clothes haha!! Don't you just love having a lil momma's boy?! Btw...you look good girl!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Jam, He is HUGE!!! I love it! I can't wait to meet him and see him next to my baby when she is born - I bet he will look like a monster. :)
PS. I would absolutely love it if you could come see us when she is born. Miss you!

Bryner Family said...

I love that picture of leo and mikah so cute. Sad I won't see you everyday for a couple weeks. Keep my baby boy safe. And well fed

Roberts Fam'ly said...

OH MY GOSH Jamie!!!! He is so cute I can't even believe it! I wanna kiss him. It will be hilarious to compare he and Laylah. She is still itty bitty. :) Miss you!