Monday, August 30, 2010

A Day In San Francisco

Leo and I drove to San Fran so Mikah and I could fly back to Utah while Leo  finishes his work in Cali.
It was our first real family trip. It was so much fun!! Besides for the fact we didn't have a stroller and Mikah weights alot!  We had a great time. The first night Leo took me out for Crab.. Crab is my favorite sea food, but really hard to eat when you have a baby. So Leo ate, then watched Mikah while I got messy! The next day we woke up early and went shopping. While we were out shopping Mikah needed his diaper changed (and his clothes) so at forever21 I went in a dressing room and started to do just that..... then..... a fountain of pee.!!!!! So needless to say we got to buy him some new cute clothes!! I love H&M boy clothes, they are so cute! Every time we go there I end up buying tons of things for Mikah in all different sizes(cause we only go maybe once a year) After our backs were broken from lugging shopping bags and Mikah around the city we went to The Aquarium at the bay. It was neat to see all the fish and sharks in the tunnel walkways. Mikah liked looking at the fishies..It was kinda cold in San Fran! Not Cali summer weather. We ended our night at The Rain Forest Cafe. It was alot of fun, we are going to miss Leo dearly. But, its just a few weeks!!

3 comments:

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

your little Mikah is soo cute! I love his outfits!

Bryner Family said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. And Mikahs new clothes are adorable. Love the beanie and sweater... Miss you and glad you are joining me in the 801 soon.

Danielle Sue said...

The hat is soooo stinkin cute!