Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Fun

It was my little sister Jessie birthday party. My friend Abby and I made a really cute cake. To learn how to make this cake check out my food blog. It will be posted soon.. But besides the cake we got to hang out with my fam. She rented an out door theater.. Which i thought was cool and want that for my birthday....Here are some pics.


Fruity Pebble cupcakes... Yummy!!


Mikah had a great time eating his toe. While we enjoyed cake! Poor Guy.. you would think I was starving the kid! HA

My sis and her best friend/my adopted sis Julia

This was her birthday gift from my parents.

The kidos watching the movie

My brother and Mikah

My bro and his wife Amanda
and my baby.. even though it could pass as thier kid

The Cake Abby and I made

Happy 13th Birthday Jessie

1 comment:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

I love that cake you made! I can't believe you made it..its so cute!! And that picture of Mikah sucking his toes is SO cute!!