Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Sales

Well as you know we are in Las Vegas for the summer, but we come home in a month and a half. I am very excited! I don't know who would want to live in a really really hot place! You walk outside at midnight and it is still 100 degrees. I really think Leo is insane for knocking door to door in this weather here. We Just celebrated Leo getting 100 sales.. Congrats to him. It has been a great summer here but we miss our families, and we are ready to have a normal life again. Leo is still going to sell... for some weird reason he loves it! And as for me , I am hopefully going to start nursing school.

2 comments:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Oh yeah Las Vegas is so freaking hot! haha but im sure its fun to kind of get a way for the summer and go somewhere new! Your wedding pictures are so cute!! You guys are such a cute couple! Congrats! =) Yeah I got married July 19, 2007.

Heather-joy said...

Hey girly girl!
How are you? I am so glad you found me :) How's Vegas, you dirty little sinner?
much love!