Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Washngton Here We Come..

Well I found out today that Leo's work is moving us to Washington for the rest of the summer! I am excited.. and a little nervous at the same time. Some of the gals here are from Washington. They gave me some tips on what to do there in my spare time (because as most of you know I have a ton of that). They only gave me two options, "the mall and the river" and I was really excited about the whole river thing till my friend Andrea who is from Washington, told me well "there is a huge river right by where you are going to live. Its like a mile wide!!!" UM I don't think i will be floating down this river it I might never come home. Not only is it a mile wide but I will have no idea where I am. So...... this week we are really busy. We had such a short notice to pack and on top of that, I am studding for my Nursing Entrance Exam that I have to take on Tuesday morning in Salt Lake, and I have my interview that same day..That night we are on our long 15 hr. journey to the unknown state of Washington.

3 comments:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Oh that'll be such a fun little adventure!!! I love Washington!!! How long are you guys there for?

Roberts Fam'ly said...

What!!! When are you leaving? You still owe me rice and beans! jk but that is pathetic that we lived here together and never hung out! Why Washington? What about the team?

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! That is so exciting! Thanks for leaving me a comment! I am so glad you guys are doing so well. We'll have to keep in touch! :) This makes it alot easier! You guys look so Cute! :)