Saturday, August 16, 2008

I missed my hubby.....


I went to Utah once again... and this time I had to go with out my husband! It was good to see my Family, but I missed Leo. Leo forgot how to function while I was gone. He Slept at the guys apartment and ate out every night and enjoyed sleepless nights of HALO! I am so happy I am back! Leo and I are now planning all our summer vacations now that we are almost done! Leo has won 2 cruises! Also when Leo got over 100 sales we decided to plan an end of summer sales trip.... Leo left me in charge of that! So we are going to Ecuador for a few weeks to work in an orphanage! Its not Leo's ideal beach bathing vacation(not that he really needs a tan) , but he is excited. However I loved being home with my family! I have had something fun to do everyday. Um I think after this weekend I really really want a baby. Because I went to Melissa's baby shower, I also got to visit Andrea and her new baby boy Caiden! AND....................................... I think I really, really, really want a baby! Oh and last weekend I cut off all my hair! I will post a picture when I decide that I really need batteries for my camera. And we have bad news my two best friends are moving to HAWAII! When Danielle comes home she is going to move in with Leo and I and watch our baby.. (MAYBE) ha ha! I will miss you gals enjoy and don't skin cancer! I WILL NOT have wrinkled baby sitters!

1 comment:

Danielle Sue said...

Ha, did you mention that you are baby hungry?! I so hope that you have a baby and I can live with you guys and be the wrinkled auntie dan dan :) Sure will miss you