Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My New House is Wet!!!!!!!!!

Last night I came home from work and my house was flooded. All three floors had more than two inches of water and the basement had about six inches of water.... everything is ruined! The sad part is we have only lived there for two weeks! Our walls our floors and the framing all need to be replaced! I am so thankful for my serving neighbors that came to help cause I didn't even know how or where to turn the water off! ( and Leo was gone on a business trip) But about 30 people from our new ward came and helped us move all of our furniture out, and rip up all the carpet, vacuum up the water. I will have to post pictures of before our new house got flooded and after! Sad... Sad day. But on the bright side of things we are moving home with our parents.

6 comments:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!!! That is such a bummer and such a pain!!!!!

Ty and Kenz said...

oh my goodness Jamie, you poor thing. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I am so sorry that happened what a sport you are and so optimistic! Lets get together soon.

Chelsea and Miles said...

holy shiz!! That is the saddest thing I have heard!! Will you be able to move back in??

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

That is the saddest thing ever! I can't believe it. Caleb picked me up from practice and brought me home to shower and then leave to run errands. Anyways, while I was getting ready, he was reading this post. He came into the bathroom where I was doing my hair and he told me about this. My mouth dropped. If you need any help, let us know. I can't imagine being in your position. Again, really, if you need anything, let us know.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Oh How sad! I am so sorry! That sucks! Hope it all works out! Let us know if ya need anything! :(

Kendra and Devin said...

Hey, I was looking in my missionary journal tonight and I saw Elder Sagebin so I googled him and it came to this sight. Can you tell him to email me at dklybbert@gmail.com. He would know me as Elder Lybbert.