Monday, February 9, 2009

1 year Anniversary...




Well its almost our one year anniversary. We got married Feb 16, 2008. This has been the best year of our lives! I Love my husband so much, he really is my greatest blessing and don't know what I would do without him. I am the luckiest woman alive! I am posting this on my blog early because we are going to Puerto Rico for our anniversary. (and everyone was telling me to update my blog.) I have been so busy with school, I am sorry!! As most of you know you never see us! I am so nervous to go to Puerto Rico, I have never been there! If someone knows what its like please let me know! Well since I have not up dated my blog for a while here is the update:
Our house is almost done. It has taken forever! So FYI never let your house flood!
I just had my 21st birthday. So know I can buy alcohol! Kidding!
Everyone I know is having a baby!! (except me).....
I have have survived some of the nursing program.
Leo is moving again this summer, and I can't go! So we have to commute(by plane) every weekend! I am so bummed, because there are so many cool wives going this year.
I quit my job, and they convinced me to only work Mondays!!
I discovered my husband loves random weekend getaways.. to Vegas, Wendover and our last minute trip that we booked yesterday to Puerto Rico.
And the best thing that has happened in the past few weeks, is that I have been married for 1 year, to the most amazing person in the world.

4 comments:

Ty and Kenz said...

Jamie i feel like we aren't friends anymore. I miss you guys so much. That is so fun you are going to puerto rico have so much fun and call me so we can catch up. I want to hear about nursing school. love ya,
kenz

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is crazy that it has almost been a year! That is so fun! I have been to puerto rico and it is a blast! You are gonna have so much fun! :)

Whitney said...

I am so glad that you updated the blog!! So you and Leo are going to Puerto Rico now? You guys are just living the dream. I am glad you are staying here for the summer, we can go get pedicures, and have fun while our husbands are out! Saturday was so much fun, lets make that a habit!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Hey, we still need to get together and hang out!
P.S. I have your earrings and bracelet still!!!