Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OUR BABY IS IN HEAVEN

Well as  most of you know I was pregnant! But When I went to the second doctors visit we received bad news. The baby's heart had stopped beating.... our  baby has gone back to heaven. After crying for a week straight!!! I am now feeling better about the whole situation. I am  just thankful for my wonderful husband who has been by my side and comforting me everyday. Leo is moving to Canada this summer and I was going to stay behind and finish a semester of school. Now, I can't even think of being away from him all summer. I have decided to go along with him. I am just waiting for approval from the nursing department so that I can take some of my generals online. We are going to plan another baby in about three months!! (hopefully everything will go well) Also we are looking for someone to stay in our house this summer and baby sit it! RENT is free if anyone is interested please let me know!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

You are so positive Jamie, you're amazing! I am glad that you get to go with Leo this summer, but I am now sad that I don't have another lonely wife to hang out with! Good luck with the future baby making. Call me when you get back from Nevada.

The Collins Clan said...

Jamie!! You are amazing!! I will miss you terribly. Please be sure to come back. did you get my gift from Cristal? talk to you later.

Ty and Kenz said...

Jamie, I am so sorry to hear this. You can come visit max and I any time. Max loves everyone. I wish you the best for the future and I am so happy you are going with Leo, it is horrible to be away. much love. Call me!

The Jeffery Family said...

oh man love I am sorry to hear that. I know that you are a strong girl though! I will be in Cedar until May 2nd. If you are here before then I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you! Call me!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I am sorry to hear that but I am glad you guys are doing ok. That is such a great attitude to have...your baby must have been too special and precious and needed on the other side to do work. Heavenly Father has another plan for Your baby! I am glad things are going so well with you guys! Your house turned out so cute! I am glad you will be together this summer! :)