Friday, March 13, 2009

Our House is Finally DONE!

OK...... so we had a flood if you remember from my past post! Our house is DONE!!! It has been a long 4 months since the flood and its finally clean and no more workers. Here are some pictures of our home.
This is Leo's Favorite bathroom because it is the closest one to the T.V room.
This is the living room.... OK secretly you will find that the Sagebin's love brown!
OK I lied when I said it was done!!!! This is the last room of the house that needs a few things done! But we like to close the door and pretend that its done!!! This is the place where the flood started.
This is where we sleep at night!!! Just in case you wanted to know!!!

Leo's room!!! If ya know what I mean!! He spends countless hours here watching soccer and dreaming of being a pro!!

Our temporary bathroom! until ours is done! The rate the restoration company goes it may be permanent. When our basement is done I will post pictures of it! Leo designed it so its his pride and joy! (Its like our baby) And as for the other rooms.... well they have nothing in them!!!!! Maybe one day!! Like a baby?? ha ha

6 comments:

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Yeah Jaime! That did take a long time! I want to come see it. I'm SO SAD you're not coming to Canada, I don't know how I can go without you. :( How is everything else going??

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

You have a beautiful home. It looks great. Yeah i would love to get together for lunch or something. Caleb is selling pest control this summer but staying here in salt lake. So we arent moving. YAY!!! We love that we get to stay. What are you doing this summer?

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Okay! So it's a plan! We are hanging out this summer. K, so since we will both be pregnant and dying hot through the summer, we should both get passes to seven peaks or something and just hang out at the pool! Are you staying here in Utah throughout the entire summer? Alone?

Heather-joy said...

Jamie your house is gorgeous! I love the decorations and colors and pretty much everything. How have you been?

The Collins Clan said...

Your house is beautiful. Someday I will have a nice house too. In the mean time, I'll just drool over yours. So what fun things do you have planned for your week off of school. I am cleaning my house! Yeah me!

Lisa Best said...

Hey Jaime! What a cute home you have :) Hope all is well with you! :)