Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer craft






So this summer, we were in North Dakota and 4 out of the 7 wives are PREGO. There was something special about that water there in North Dakota, cause all the girls found out they were expecting when they were there. They were all making baby stuff so i decided I would as well, just in case one day I need one. Here are a few of the many random baby things that I made. (ummmmm.... to my friends that are having babies CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!!)

Sorry the pics suck, it was late and dark. I had to take pictures of these ones before I gave them away at a Relief Society Enrichment Activity. I made a million more, so it was not to hard to part with these. I don't even know why I made so many!! I just couldn't stop, I guess it was way more fun than homework!!!!