Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Expecting?....A BABY!!

This is not the actual ultrasound!! It was downloaded from google!

We are expecting!!!!! We went to the Dr. s a few days ago and we are having a baby. We had an ultra sound and got to hear the babies heart beat. We are just thrilled and couldn't be happier. In the ultra sound we saw the baby dancing around, not kidding the Samba of all dances it was weird!! ( Maybe cause its dad is Brazilian?) I want to scan in the ultra sound pics, but we don't have a scanner!! So when I find one I will post the pics.


8 comments:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! When are you due?!

The Collins Clan said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!! Keep your old nursing students posted with the updates. We miss you!

Whitney said...

We are so excited for you and Leo! I hope you are feeling better and that we can meet up sometime soon-when Leo gets done out there, or you can come to California with out him!

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Congrats guys!!! Just wanted to say hi and Im excited that I found your blog. Looks like you guys are having so much fun!

The Moss Clan said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congrats! Keep in touch!

The Crayks! said...

Congratulations on the exciting news guys!! You're going to love parenthood, it's amazing! Good luck with your pregnancy :)

Lisa Best said...

Congratulations girl! How exciting! :)

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Now that I'm starting to get settled down, we need to get together! p.s. I am dying to buy and make girl things too!!