Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Place your votes.. NOW


Place your votes now! We find out a week from today what we are having! I am really excited to have another ultrasound, cause Leo has not seen the baby. The other ultrsounds my sister in law Clarice went with me because  Leo was not home from Iowa yet. Leo can finally see that there really is a baby in my big round belly! Leo is convinced its a girl, and he keeps saying that he really wants a little princess! Even though Leo would love a princess, I can see him loving a little soccer buddy! I on the other hand an convinced its a boy, don't ask why... I just think it is. Well only time will tell.....

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Im so ecited for you to find out what your having! I can't imagine all the shopping you are gonna do one you do find out! I will tell Chad to call Leo and they can plan an exciting vacation for us, since we had to be single housewives this summer-we deserve it haha!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I actually think it is a boy... simply because you want to buy girl things! I need to know as soon as you find out!! Then we can start making things... :)