Sunday, January 10, 2010

Leo Starts Beauty School...

Let me just start by saying my husband will NEVER attempt to cut anyones hair EVER AGAIN!

Leo and I were driving home one night and I asked Leo if when we got home he could give Dakota a bath. It was late, my husband got this bright idea......... He thought he could cut our dogs hair before he gave him a bath. I tried to convince him not to for 20 minuntes. I told him that cuting a dogs hair is not as easy as he thinks. He didn't listen to my advice and attempted to TRY and cut it. After an hour, Dakota came into our bedroom looking like this!!!!! Leo and I kept laughing cause he looked so funny. Leo appoligized over and over again, saying I should have listened to you, IT was NOT that EASY!!!!(if you can't tell he really butched our dogs hair!) It was a good laugh, we just have a cold hairless dog!!!

3 comments:

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Ha ha ha, that is awesome. :)

Whitney said...

Oh I love it!! Why do boys not listen to their wives, I swear we are smarter than they think :) Im glad you updated your blog goood job!

Diana, Jason, and Blake said...

that's funny:) You're always up to something crazy. It makes me really miss you two!