Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby news

Well, I went to the doc again today and still nothing. Since my body is not wanting to help bring this baby to earth, I will have another appointment on friday. On Friday we will see what the deal is and the latest the doc will let me wait is till Sunday night. That is the line in the sand, the longest this pregnancy can go!!! YEAH! So on Friday, or Easter sunday we will be venturing to the hospital to meet our son, we have so patiently been waiting for. If anything changes in the mean time I will make a new post. But, from the looks of things....... we are just planning on Sunday. Also I really want to get newborn pictures, if anyone has any photographers that you would like to recommend please let me know~!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://lindsayjanestudios.com/natalie
she is AWESOME. and so much fun to work with.

Whitney said...

Good luck!!! Thanks for keeping us updated!

natalie j. + richard a. said...

Good luck! You should talk to Kathryn Turley. Do you remember her. She was in our old ward! She takes great pictures!

Chelsea and Miles said...

So excited to see the little guy!! Good luck these next couple of days!