Monday, March 29, 2010

BABY OVER DUE

Here is a short and sweet baby update...... Well this little guy in my belly, doesn't want to come out! I think he might be to comfortbale, up in my rib cage..... But, his mother is not so happy. I went to the doctor today and still no sign of labor, he is still really high in my belly and no dialation. SO.. good news I go back into the doctor tommorrow to decide if we want to wait this out a little bit longer, or if I need to be induced. So keep posted, and we will let everyone know what this baby's deal is! Maybe he wants to be born next Christmas?

2 comments:

Bryner Family said...

Well he better not wait until next Christmas. I want him out NOW.. I need to play with this cute new boy. Hopefully everything works out well. You better text me tomorrow after your appointment. If I'm outta town when he comes I'm going to be very sad

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

Hang in there!! He will be here soon!!! Cant wait to meet the cute lil guy!