Thursday, March 11, 2010

CUTE BABY STUFF

So, I found these really cute beanines online. I ordered three newborn ones because they are so dang cute!!! I know its almost spring..... But, my baby HAD to have these! I am super picky about little boy clothes, just ask my family and friends they know all about it! ha ha. They have to look like big boy clothes or he just is not going to wear it! I know alot of people that wanted some of these so I decided to post a blog, so you know where to buy them.(or if you are crafty enough you can make one!) http://www.etsy.com/shop/karlyskloset this is the website, she makes really cute things! For Girls too..... SOON I will post a picture of our baby in his!! I can't wait!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I love it! Does Leo know that you bought THREE of them yet? Haha. I miss you, I cant wait for you to have your lil baby!!!

natalie j. + richard a. said...

So cute! I want to see your baby bump pictures before the little guy comes out!!

AMY & BRANDON said...

SO cute! Show your belly off girl! I want to see! Yes, we will have to hook up our babies when they are older haha! Can't wait to see pics of him when he gets here! Sooo close now! You're going to be a mommy soon :)

Lisa Best said...

Jamie, your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud! I am the most disorganized/scatterbrained person alive. I don't know how I managed to come off as organized when I was your Program Director but I sure like that I fooled ya so well. :)

When are you due girl? Those hats are so cute! A friend of mine is pregnant and I have already bought her like 3 little crocheted hats somewhat similar to those, and she's not even due til Sept. :) It's hard to resist!

Bryner Family said...

Ya Jamie post a belly pic :)
These hats really are the cutest things. I LOVE them.

Roberts Fam'ly said...

We love you! When do we get to see you? Wanna come veg at my house next week? ;)