Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing Sara Sagebin....

Yesterday Our little Niece Sara Sagebin was born. She is so cute', and so small, she is 5lbs 10oz. She was born a few weeks early, but is just perfect!!! I kept saying to myself as soon as Rod and Clarice have their baby, I am just around the corner. Since she was born a few weeks early this gives me a little more time! But, it really made it real for Leo that we are going to have a baby soon. He wanted to stay at the hospital all day and play with the baby. He is going to be such a good dad. When we were at the hospital waiting for Rod and Clarice to have the baby, Leo was waiting outside the door...... just so he could hear the baby cry for the first time! I was to embarrased to be waiting in the hall with my ear to a Labor and Delivery room. He looked like some weirdo. HA. We have been taking child birthing classes at the hospital, and Leo has learned so much, everytime we get into a conversation about child birth, he throws out all these technical terms!!! He loves it, excpet for last week....... the last 20mins. of class we were learning relaxation stuff and they were teaching the husbands how to massage the wifes back when she is in labor.. Leo did it for about ten mins. right when I was RELAXED, Leo whispers in my ear..."I know why you signed me up for this class now" We both started laughing so hard, and ruined this relaxation time for the class!!!!!! I can't wait to have our baby!

2 comments:

Danielle Sue said...

She is adorable! 2 of the 3 summer bay's are out... one to go :)

Andrea Lee said...

How exciting for you to be next! Its crazy to see a newborn baby when you are pregnant and know that a baby just like that is INSIDE of you. Dont you feel like an alien or something? Its so strange and so amazing!