Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MIKAH MOLINA SAGEBIN HAS ARRIVED

Our beautiful son has finally arrived. He is so cute!!!!! He has lots of hair and was a big baby 8lbs 4oz, 21 inches long. I am so thankful he is here, leo and I are absolutly in love with him. He was born yesterday at 1:40 pm and I have only got to see him for about 30 mins, because he had to make a trip to the NICU (hopefully not a long one). When he was born he was stuck in the birth canal for a really long time and swollowed some blood, so he had to have his stomach pumped and has not been breathing very high oxygen levels. So when he comes to be with mom and dad we can get more pictures.
He is going to kill me for posting these nude pics when he is older. But its the only pics we have till he gets out of the NICU. There are no pictures of mom, cause I looked like death, after a really long labor and I was dumb and when I was sweating would dump glasses of water on my face!!! Yeah I know I was being crazy! And after the birth I was all tears all night long worried about my baby.
I deleted the naked baby photos since my blog is not private

3 comments:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is beautiful and I love his name! So cute!

Whitney said...

OMG!! So cute, Leo looks like a proud daddy. I hope that he is doing well, and that you are too!! That is funny that you were throwing water all over yourself-whatever works right! We are so excited for you guys, cant wait to meet Mikah!!

the johansen's said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope he's doing better.