Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our baby!!!

Well the only time we can go and spend time with Mikah is when he needs to be fed. Here are some pics that we snuck!!! He was just so cute we could not resist! We will keep updating our blog for our family and friends to know what is going on...
Today Mikah was doing really well he was off the oxygen for a few hours and after I fed him, I guess i put him into a food coma! Not really, but he goes into a deep sleep after I feed him and that is when his oxygen level is low. So they had to give him more oxygen...... I was so sad, cause you go through all this pain to hold your baby in your arms, and now other people have to take care of him. I think he will be in there for a few more days, hopefully not longer. But, I will keep everyone posted on his progress. I am just thankful that my huband holds the priesthood and gave him a blessing. I am thankful that we have our heavenly father to thank for this beautiful child that we have here on this earth with us. We truly are blessed that we are trusted to raise his children in these times. Thank you for all that everyone has done for us, and  your paryers.
As for me, Im feeling great, just anxious to get home and start raising this little guy. Leo is ready to give him a soccer ball, and teach him how to handle the ladies. hahahah. Thanks again for all of you.

5 comments:

Lisa Best said...

Oh he is beautiful girl. I am praying for your sweet little family. xo!! Keep us posted!

Sarah said...

What a handsome little man! I am so sorry it has been a rough couple of days, but everything will be okay. You guys are so strong and you will be able to go home in no time. Thank you for posting so regularly, I wish I could come visit so badly. But we will be there at the end of the month so I can't wait to see you and meet cute Mikah. Good luck and let me know if you need anything from Montana. :)

AMY & BRANDON said...

He is soo handsome guys!!! What a lil HOTTIE!!! Congrats!!! Jamie you look great...I am sure this is such a tough time for you guys, I can't imagine..we'll keep you in our prayers...you've truly created a beautiful baby (hopefully Kalea will be first in line to date :)

Bryner Family said...

He is so cute. Thanks for letting us come visit you yesterday. I can't wait to hold this cutie! Ya that's right I said I'll hold him :)

Simply SewSassy said...

He is so cute! I love the hair. congrats to you both i hope he is doing ok now. That is so hard to not hold him after for long. We wish you the best! Have so much fun being the cutest parents!