Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Update

Today Mikah did great and is getting released from the NICU. I get to pick him up at midnight and he gets to come upstairs to our room. Hopefully we get released tommorrow and can go home and spend time with baby Mikah. I  feel like he is in baby jail, we can only go and hold him every three hours to feed him. It sucks!!!!! Leo is so cute, he is totally a baby hog, and he admits it. But, I love watching  my husband be with the baby, he keeps telling everyone that he is all rainbows and bunnies inside. He loves being a dad! This morning we went to feed Mikah and Leo always wants to burp him and the one time I convince Leo to let me do  it, Mikah spits up right in my face and all in my hair. Leo was laughing so hard, because the one time he doesn't hog Mikah,  I got a nasty milk shower! Leo and I just hang out and watch the colck till we can go see our baby. But not anymore, we get to go get him in an hour!!!!!!!!!! I am the happiest woman alive, my baby is getting relased from baby jail and he is all mine. I dont have to come up with evil kiddnapping plans anymore, and I can take as many pictures as I want.

2 comments:

Bryner Family said...

I'm so happy he is released from the NICU. I'm glad you're keeping us all updated. And hope you get out today :)

Sarah said...

That is wonderful news. I am so excited for you to get to be with the little guy. Can't wait to see more pictures.