Sunday, April 11, 2010

We are finally home from the hospital

This is Mikah coming home from the hospital, his first car ride.
We are finally home from the hospial, although we are having sleepless nights we are just loving our new addition to the family. It is so nice holding a baby that is not attatched to so many monitors. Leo and I are loving learning to be a parent. Mikah is doing well, he just eat sleeps and poops. Mikah refuses to sleep anywhere but on mom or dad's chest. I think that could be a bad habit, but for now I am ok with it because   I hate setting him down. I love being a mom, I am so thankful for our little man!

7 comments:

Bryner Family said...

awwww Jamie he is a beautiful baby. Seriously mine better pop out as cute as Mikah. And you better tell me if it has bug eyes or not. haha but I NEED to come hold him soon!

Chelsea and Miles said...

He just looks adorable!! You guys are going to be great parents! Can't wait to see more pics!

Sarah said...

He is so cute! I will be coming to visit in just two and a half weeks and cannot wait to meet him. And who cares about bad habits.. Just love the little guy :) So glad you guys are home from the hospital! Miss you!

KimBop said...

Love you jam! You're amazing and mikah is adorable! I am going to try and make it up there this week. :) oh newborns are yummy!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

That last comment was Kim by the way :)

Jeni Jo said...

He is so cute! I am glad that you guys are finally home and are doing well. It is hard to be away from your baby. Take care of yourself and enjoy your little one!

Diana, Jason, and Blake said...

That pic is the sweetest thing Ive ever seen! Congrats jam, I'm so happy for you!!!