Saturday, April 24, 2010

MIKAH

We have family all over the United States, and my dad in China at the moment, that I promised we would keep posting pictures of Mikah so that they don't miss a beat! ... Mikah is getting so big, he no longer fits in newborn clothes, and he is only 3 weeks old!!! Mikah loves to eat...... sometimes I try and give him a pacifier thinking that he just wants to suck and he FREAKS out, cause there is no food that comes out of the pacifier. He is going to be a chunk, till he starts playing soccer with dad and running off some of this baby fat that he is accumulating! My neighbor took some newborn pics of Mikah the other day, I will post some of them later.

3 comments:

Chelsea and Miles said...

oh my he is so freakin cute!!!! I want to come meet him!!!

Whitney said...

I just want to kiss his cheeks!!!

Ty and Kenz said...

Congrats you guys, he is so handsome! I am so happy for you.