Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mikah Newborn pics

My sweet neighbor Jessica offered to do his pictures for free. So I took her up on the offer, cause newborn pics are really expensive. The plan was to give Mikah a bath, feed him lots of milk and then he would fall into a deep slumber so we could move him around, but Mikah had differnent plans. He decided that he wanted to stay awake practically the whole time, this made it difficult to put him in any postion!! But, we made the best of the little bugger, and got some cute ones! Thanks Jessica!!!!!
I know he is almost 1 month old but my brothers friend might do a few more before we leave to Montana, for my mom for mothers day! If I decide to get those I will post those as well!

5 comments:

Bryner Family said...

aww they really did turn out so cute! I love him! Get those pics done soon because Montana here we come. (hopefully) Ri's getting closer so we shall see!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

Is that where Leo is selling this summer? When do you leave? I have to come and see you before... I was planning on next week??

Whitney said...

Ok I am in LOVE with him!!! Jamie he is SO adorable!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found our blog! I can't believe you guys have a baby! He is precious!!! Congrats :)

The Collins Clan said...

Congratulations Jamie. He is so precious!!