Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mikah's Blessing

Today was a special mother's day. Leo blessed Mikah today! It is such a spirital experiance to have your husband bless your child! It was the best mother's day I have ever had! (since this is my first) i bet it will get better every year though! But here are some pics from this special day. We were missing alot of our family, we wish they could have been here to share this special day with us! Here are some pics.........


Leo and I didn't get any pics, so we stole these ones from my mom!! So they are all of my dad A.K.A SUPER DAD, he doesn't want to be called grandpa!!!! And my cute little sis Jessie, who I love so much!


Mikah is getting so big! He is one month old and he weights 11 lbs. 4 oz. the doc said he was off the growth chart, I think my milk is just pure cream!!! Kidding but, he is a chunk, I lovew him and his double chin! He is just a big boy, that loves milk!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

He is way too cute and stylish! I think I might steal him so if he is gone in the middle of the night you will need to come to CA if you want him back!

Bryner Family said...

He is so cute. I'm so sad I missed it :( He is so dang big. I can't wait to play with him ALL summer long

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

He's beyond darling!