Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home on the Range!!

We have finally arrived where Leo will be working for the summer.... It was a long 2 weeks without Leo alone with the baby. But, with all the help from our families, I made it!!! I was a little nervous about driving 9 hours in a car with a baby, but it was not that bad he would wake up to eat and go right back to sleep! It was so nice, usually he hates the car. It has been great, there is lots of outdoor activities and lots of my friends are here, so I have not been board.I(YET). But, Mikah keeps me very busy!! We have been filling our time with walks, shopping and girl talk, and fishing. And in the evenings we hangout and go group dates. It has been alot of fun. Here are some pics of some events..
Our handsome little son, happy as can be in the car!! This is a change! He is getting so big, he used to look like a little doll in his car seat, let me just say he is filling it out!!!!!! He is such a chunk, I love him double chin and all!!!
This is our group date to Cold Stone, It has been really fun. Leo's highschool friends Brett Selzer, and Jordan Bryner  are working for him. So he is having a really great time hanging out with them.  Poor Brett the fifth wheel. We need to find him a special lady!!!
Leo fishing with the guys!!! And our poor dog, dakota!!! He has been so board since Mikah was  born.

No comments: